Workers at PoliTO
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 81/08, the people in the categories listed below are all considered to be Workers at PoliTO:
- teaching, research, technical and administrative staff employed by PoliTO;
- research fellows;
- undergraduates and graduate students, PhD students, grant holders, attending teaching or research laboratories who, in view of the specific activity being carried out, are exposed to risks;
- workers who are not permanent members of staff but who work at PoliTO on the basis of specific, regular contracts (e.g., workers with a contract for continual and coordinated services, interns);
- staff from other public or private undertakings (e.g., C.N.R., I.N.F.N.), working on university premises under specific agreements and arrangements;
- students, limited to the period during which they are working in research or service teaching laboratories.