The Health and Safety Services Unit
This Unit comprises all the people, systems and means within or outside the organisation, the aim of which is to prevent occupational hazards and safeguard the health of workers.
The main duties of the Health and Safety Services Unit include:
- Identifying risk factors, assessing risks and defining safety measures
- Defining preventive and protective measures, for matters within its competence
- Defining safety procedures
- Proposing training and information programmes for workers
- Taking part in annual consultations on the protection of health and safety
- Providing workers with the information as required under art. 36 of Legislative Decree 81/08
The Head of the Health and Safety Services Unit is the Health and Safety Officer (RSPP).
Further information about the activities of the Health and Safety Services Unit at PoliTO and contact details are provided in the About us sections.